Simple, Fast Service.
15 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage
This is a 15 year loan which offers all the features and benefits of the 30 year fixed rate mortgage with stable payment schedules so you never have to worry about fluctuating interest rates. If you are looking for predictable monthly payments, long-term payment security, and you would like to be free of your mortgage obligation in half the time of a 30 year mortgage, then this is the option for you. Start owning your home today and plan your retirement early with a 15 Year Fixed Rate Mortgage from Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc.
Benefits and highlights:
- Same monthly mortgage payments (principal and interest), which allows you to plan your finance more easily.
- Enjoy the financial freedom and peace of mind you get from predictable mortgage payments.
- A feeling of security that if interest rates rise in the future, your mortgage interest rate will always be protected for the life of your loan.
- Enjoy all the benefits of the 30 year fixed rate mortgage, but with a lower eligible interest rate because of the shorter loan term.
- Attain home equity and payoff your mortgage earlier.
- Suitable for people who prefer fixed rate mortgages, but would like to direct more of their savings towards other things later on in life, such as college tuition for their children, acquiring a second or vacation home, planning for future investments, or simply retiring early and enjoying life.
At Sun West Mortgage Company, Inc. we understand how important it is for you and your family to live happily in a stress-free environment. Our fixed-rate mortgages are also available in other financing options, such as 10, 20, 25, and 30 year fixed, Jumbo, or government-sponsored programs, if you are eligible.
Please apply online, or speak to one of our licensed and experienced mortgage professionals today at (787) SUN-WEST.
We make the process simple and easy!
- Call us at (787) SUN-WEST and submit information for your application.
- Provide all the necessary documentation, such as your income and property information.
- We will issue a conditional approval and order value check on your property.
- Once acceptable value is established and any outstanding items are submitted and resolved, you may sign your paperwork as part of the closing process.
Take advantage of our great rates today!